I feel so happy and relieved that it's over, that I did it while being pregnant, and I finished strong! I graduate from ASU on December 17th. Wow...I have worked so hard to get this degree and graduate...I can't believe it's really here. I just have to brag a teeny bit: with hard work, the Lords help, and Casey's support, I was able to keep my scholarship and get my Bachelor's degree in 3 1/2 years. YEA!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Good News!
I would like to announce that I finished student teaching yesterday!!! I'm going to miss those third graders. They were so cute and made me a going away book. They each did one page of the book. Some colored a picture and others wrote me a letter. It turned out so awesome and I absolutely love it! I thanked them for letting me work with them and learn to be a teacher. I told them to keep up the good work and that I would come back and visit, with my baby, in the Spring. They all gave me a hug and said good bye. I felt happy and sad at the same time. I really going to miss them and the route we got into but on the other hand it's great to be finished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
so so so proud of you!!
Congratultaions! That is so awesome. This was perfect timing. :)
good job!! cant wait to meet your little girl so soon!!
congrats on all your good news
tanya
Way to go Celeste!! Wonderful job, so glad you enjoyed it.
Yay! Good job! Lots of fun things to look forward to!
I'm so proud of you. I know how it made you so stressed but you pulled through and you did a FABULOUS job. Good for you.
Post a Comment