Adria has the cutest smile. Usually she smiles in her sleep, in the bath, and and occasionally at us. But they come so fast I never have a chance to get a picture. Today I caught her in the act! I had the camera on her and just waited while she was sleeping, thankfully I was rewarded for my patience. :)
7 comments:
So cute!
Hahaha, good job!! It took me over a month and a half to finally catch one of Wyatt's smiles!! She's definitely got a sweet smile :)
She is so sweet!
so cute! how rewarding is that! im so happy for you guys.
Oh yay! What a cute smile!
Oh that is PRECIOUS. I love her.
Celeste! She is ABSOLUTELY adorable! You are gorgeous and I miss your smile!
P.S. I love the pregnant tummy picture of you and Bailey on her blog! Soooo cute!
Autumn
(aka Brittany Schuler)
Post a Comment