Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Decorating


Decorating for Fall was so fun! Mom Lawlor and I just whipped it together and now it looks so festive in our house. Mom has so many cute things, it was really easy to decorate. We had so much fun together...I love my second Mom! 

I love these wall hangings
Fun pumpkins
I love this shelf....but it looks better in person than in this picture
 Mom has these cool spools, they look great with candles on them
 I love to put fall leaves in plants
 The clock looks fabulous with this strand of leaves
 This TV cabinet looks so wonderful...I'm glad we were brave and hung the wreath 

This is a fun seasonal decoration. It has items for almost every holiday...so cool!
 I did this one and was pleased with how nice it turned out!

1 comment:

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

I love the fall!! And I love all the decorations...so fun.