For Martin Luther King Day (I don't know what to call that holiday by the way) Adria and I went hiking with my family. We hiked up the "Bull Dogs" my Dad said which was apparently the name of the mountain. Basically we were south of the salt river next to Saguaro Lake.
Katie was a trouper and carried the back pack the whole way...Adria didn't last very long in it...Which was why I came prepared with the sling! This grassy area right here was so pretty. It was nice and cool because it was in the shade of the mountain.
Diane and Joycelyn
Saguaro Lake
happy hikers!
I was pleased with how this picture turned out
We made it to the top!!!!
Great view Dad!
Dayson
some of the gang
The desert really is beautiful in its own way
crossing the salt river
Joycelyn, Mom, and Katie were a huge help in carring Adria on this hike.
Adria just wolk up after an hour nap! We are glad we went. It was nice to be outdoor and enjoy nature. My family is always doing fun adventures like this. It was great to go with them this time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment