Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The joys of a girl

 HAIR is VERY important! Adria's hair is growing so well. I tried a new style today and loved it!
 Adria is getting so big. She understands so much of what I say, its surprising and amazing. She loves bath time, yesterday I was telling Casey it was time to give her a bath, put jammies on and put her to bed. Then a minute later Grandpa comes into the family room with Adria saying he found her all the way down the hall at the bathroom door ready for a bath. She is so smart!

2 comments:

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

TOO CUTE. You make me crave a little girl!! (not yet though, haha...)

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

So much fun. I am excited to actually play with Valette when she is bigger.

I love the pig tails. Mom told me she looked great like that...