I love my second Mom! Vicki and I have become such good friends the past two years. We have really enjoyed living together. I have learned so much from her, she is a wealth of knowledge for a new mommy. I am so grateful to her! One year ago Mom when through chemotherapy, and it was very hard on her. She was so brave even though it was nearly killing her. I was so glad we were here to help support, care, and love on Mom and Dad. She is an amazing women who loves her family and the gospel.
Mom lost most of her hair, as we expected during chemo. She was so grateful for her wig, it allowed her to feel presentable enough to go out in public. I could see how happy she was when she wore her cute hair. I have decided to donate my hair to women who are victims of cancer in tribute to my mom.
Before
During
I cute off 11 inches and then had it trimmed and styled with layers
After
I'm so happy with my hair cut!!! I love how it flips out at the ends. It poofs and fluffs so easy because of the layers. I love the bangs too :) Its a big change but I'm so excited about it!!!
4 comments:
Celeste, You are so adorable. I'm glad I ran across your blog
Celeste!! It's SO cute! You look amazing :) You're such a sweet person, and I love this whole post. Tell Mom I love her!
Absolutely fabulous. I'm sure the donation felt great and the new hair is SO FABULOUS. cute cute cute.
I love your new haircut! I meant to tell you that today at preschool. :)
Post a Comment