Spaghetti is the best!
Mothers Day
I'm so grateful for my wonderful moms (sorry we didn't get a picture mom lawlor) I love them both dearly.
Casey was so sweet and got me a corsage. The Lawlor men made dinner for their sweet wives... Hawaiian Hay stacks (they were delicious) We went to Grandma Bevell's afterward to visit.
Adria loves run around grandmas yard. It was such a beautiful evening!
Lawlor Cousins
Madilyn and Adria
Grandma with Madilyn and Adria. They girls both had white hats and yellow shirts on.
They are so cute :)
Loving on baby Madilyn!
Mommies and the girls
Dylan and Reece
Playing in the sprinklers and going down the slide
Adria loved it and went over and over again. Her cousins were so fun and helped her lots!
Swimming later
I am so happy with her swim suit :) Love the ruffles
Valette and Adria
Adria loves to hold her baby cousins...she asks to hold them the moment they come out of their car seats

1 comment:
Madilyn is so well behaved and Valette screams. Typical.
But Adria is darn cute!
Post a Comment