HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Celeste!
Yesterday on January 12 I turned 21!!!! I have reached another stage in becoming an adult. First it was 18, now its 21 and next it will be 25. I had a wonderful day. I woke up and went to the first day of school for the spring semester. it was so fun to get all these text messges from my family saying happy birthday. For lunch Casey took me to Panda Express and Jamba juice! Then I came home read some of book six from Wheel of Time, ended up getting sleepy and took a nap :) Casey made me a lemon cake...it turn out really good. We went to dinner at my families house and mom made me beef stroganough....Yummy! I opened tons of presents, and then Kenton and Katie came over and we watched Batman Begins at our appartment. It was a wonderful day, I feft very loved, and Casey worked so hard to make me feel special.
No comments:
Post a Comment