(I find myself asking this question often through out the week)
I love Fridays this semester. It is my day off from college classes and interning at the elementary school. I have full days from 8:30 - 7:30 monday through wednesday and thursday is from 8:30 - 3:30. By friday I an exhausted and ready for some free time to relax. Usually I am good and do homework for the following week but today I hung out with my mom. It was so fun spending time together and being with my family. We went shopping this morning for Kenton. It's his birthday and we picked up some books for him. Then we dropped by the store to make his birthday meals. Jaydon was fun and came with us, he loved riding in the car grocery cart! Mom and me made Shepherds pie for Kenton's birthday dinner and fruit pizza for dessert. It was so fun to visit and work together. Then we went on a bike ride as a family and that was quite an adventure. Riding in a big long train down the neighborhood was the whole group with Dad and Mom on the tandem bike pulling Jaydon and Stewart Judd(a cousin of mine), Me, Kenton, Joycelyn, Alden, Bradley(cousin) and Dustin.(Sorry I didn't get a picture) I wished Casey could have been with us but he was working...'sigh'. After the party I had fun talking with Joycelyn and looking at pictures of her past dances. It was a great day and then I got to bring food home for Casey and I didn't have to cook! I love FRIDAYS.
Jaydon driving at Fry's
We matched today by both having green on
1 comment:
You are so fun! Your Mom is lucky to have you to help her.
Post a Comment