Thursday, October 15, 2009

October Break

For October break I went to California with my family. I left my poor husband at home because ASU doesn't have a fall break and it was midterm week. He was very responsible and I missed him terribly! But I did have a marvelous time camping on the beach in Carlsbad and spending time with my family. It was so great to play on the beach, play in the ocean, boogie board, body surf, make sandcastles, take walks, and just relax on the beach.
The waves were so BIG! They came in groups of three and look overwhelming in this picture. I was glad I wasn't out there trying to survive these waves.
Jaydon in his cute wetsuit. He was collecting rock to decorate his sandcastle

Jaydon and Dustin hunting for baby sand crabs


Mom and I

Chillin' on the beach

Dustin was so proud of this humongous seaweed he pulled out of ocean

Dad was the king of the ocean, he was always in the water kayaking, boogie boarding, body surfing, or snorkeling.

This was a cool picture I got of Alden

No comments: