It looks like you're coming along!! I remember thinking I was so huge at 30 weeks, but it was NOTHING!! I seriously have a basketball in my belly now! How are you feeling? And how is baby girl doing?
You are looking pregnant! Good for you. By the way that french braid thing was very spiffy. Love you.
You're so pregnant! I love it! I hope I'm as cute pregnant as you are! Can't wait to see you over Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It looks like you're coming along!! I remember thinking I was so huge at 30 weeks, but it was NOTHING!! I seriously have a basketball in my belly now! How are you feeling? And how is baby girl doing?
You are looking pregnant! Good for you. By the way that french braid thing was very spiffy. Love you.
You're so pregnant! I love it! I hope I'm as cute pregnant as you are! Can't wait to see you over Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment