Yesterday I got to see two of my very good friends from high school. Bailey had a baby shower and she is due in three weeks. It was fun to see her and talk about being pregnant. Then I went with Natalie to our favorite place in the whole world.... Jamba Juice! It was so good to have a girls night and just talk and visit. I'm so glad I have her for a best friend :)
This is my favorite picture!
3 comments:
So fun!! And you're so dang cute!!!
...less than a week to go!! I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to meet your precious little girl :)
I love Natalie. She's so stinking cute! And you're gorgeous pregnant! Also, I dreamt you were three weeks OVERDUE and decided to drive out to Utah to see me, and then on your drive back you went into labor, and Casey had to take a last minute flight to Nevada to be there when the baby was born (because you only made it as far as Nevada before you went into labor.) All in all, it was an exciting dream.
Wow that is a very exciting dream. The overdue part sounds nightmarish but visiting you would have been great. Lets hope it stays a dream :)
Post a Comment