Monday, March 22, 2010

Blessing Day

Sunday, March 14, 2010

This was a very special day. Casey gave Adria a beautiful blessing.

Here's the family just after the meeting. Thanks everyone for coming!
We had everyone over for lunch afterward and we had a fun picnic in the backyard.

Look at this beautiful dress!!!! Mom Lawlor made it and it turn out lovely. She worked so hard on in and I am so grateful. I love it so much :) Just looking at it makes me happy.

Notice the sweet bows and long ribbon streamers

The enbrordery on the skirt is gorgeous but this picture doesn't do it justice.

These are her shoes, aren't they sweet

Sorry I don't have any pictures of her in the dress yet. But Noelle took some of her so I will put them up later.

4 comments:

Natalia said...

Congratulations Celeste! You all look so wonderful and happy!

lizlaughs said...

Her dress is so beautiful! That is amazing that your mother in law made that!

Jill said...

beautiful pictures :)

Durfee Family said...

Beautiful day for a beautiful family! The dress is beautiful! Glad you had a special day to remember always!