Those hats are adorable! I want some!
All matchy matchy. Love it.
I LOVE that spring baby picture, with the pink and green!! She's getting so big! And it looks like she's starting to be more interactive too! So fun!
Thanks for those pics, she is so precious! I love the way Ben is looking at her, he just loves babies.
Natalia, you can order some of those hats, headbands, blankets, etc from this website: http://craftycrochetcorner.blogspot.com/
Super cute! She is adorable!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Those hats are adorable! I want some!
All matchy matchy. Love it.
I LOVE that spring baby picture, with the pink and green!! She's getting so big! And it looks like she's starting to be more interactive too! So fun!
Thanks for those pics, she is so precious! I love the way Ben is looking at her, he just loves babies.
Natalia, you can order some of those hats, headbands, blankets, etc from this website: http://craftycrochetcorner.blogspot.com/
Super cute! She is adorable!
Post a Comment