It was so fun to get Adria an Easter dress. My mom always got my sisters and I dresses and I was excited to start that tradition with my daughter
I got a darling flower from Jill...I totally love it!
I bought these shoes while I was pregnant. They were so cute I just couldn't resist! I have been waiting and waiting for here to be able to fit in them...cause they are size one. Finally on Easter she was able to wear them, luckily they matched her dress :)
Sweet baby girl
6 comments:
What a princess! SO cute!
Celeste she is so cute! Makes me want a little girl so bad!
She is so cute. I want another girl.
I love her dress! She's so cute! I can't wait to have a girl so I can dress her up all cutesie!
She is so cute!! My mom always bought us Easter outfits as well. we will have to come see you guys when Trenton gets a little older. Cant wait!
Oh she smiled! =) I love her whole outfit. So cute!
Post a Comment