Pretty in Pink
Adria was a pink fairy for halloween. She was so cute! Her accessories included a skirt, wings, wand, headband and shoes. The funny thing was she enjoyed dressing up, feeling pretty, and having people adore her...she is definetly a girl!I made this costume a few monthes ago with my aunt Lori. She is an artist and is always doing fun crafts. I had so much fun creating the wand, flowers, and headband. I love the ribbon roses!
We had a busy night on Saturday full of parties, family, friends, candy, food and costumes. We started with the Durfee family party...very fun. Then we went to the ward Trunk-or-Treat. Vicki and I made yummy pumpkin pie crunch (we were so happy it didn't get eaten up because then we got to take it home and munch on it for days!!!!) Lastly we stopped by Grandma Durfee's, aka my mom, house for a bonfire. Also on monday night we had a Lawlor family party. Adria loved all the kids. Noelle and I did a cake walk booth and handed out candy. I had a stroke of inspiration and drew the numbers on waxy paper plates, they held up quite well. Adria especially enjoyed my cake walk numbers...they just tasted so good :) I helped her walk around the circle a few times but she never made it all the way around because she just had to sit and check out the colorful paper plates.
Adria was facinated with the big orange object. She thought it was great fun tasting it and trying to hold it.
The teeth are tribute to Adria's current teeth.
4 comments:
I love the costume. You are so talented.
She's the cutest pink fairy! And I love your beautiful bangs! When did you get those?
It was fun seeing you at the ward party! Sorry I wasn't more social...I was a little scatterbrained at the time...
Adria was definitely the cutest fairy around! ;)
I love it. Her costume was so much fun and her pumpkin is great. Two square teeth AND ears. Awesome.
You did a great job with the paper plate numbers. Absolutely perfect.
Post a Comment