Oh the places you'll go...
Exploring the kitchen
(don't mind the hair...I had just cleaned the crackers she had placed in it, then I was enjoying the crazy look)
| Check out my teeth |
| HAhaha I thought this was so cute!!! |
She was sure it would be fun to crawl in the end table, until it came time to get out
Wow that some CRAZY hair! loving the tongue :)
Notice how long her hair is getting!!!
Eskimo kisses for mommy :) Ahhh she is so sweet
Nine month old pictures!
Playing in this box is so fun
Big smiles :)
sitting in a mini rocking chair
Where is the baby?
Swinging with Katie...it was so much fun!Adria thinks the tramp is awesome. She crawls all around on it and when you hold her up she tries to jump. Its so great!
Mommy and baby girl
riding a bike...big stuff
This has been her grin for the past few weeks
Its so funny!
Playing with Emmett and the dolls
Lets walk, come on Keeva
Adria is super good at crawling! She is so fast, you look away for one second and she darts to the TV cabinet...her favorite off limits place.
Pretty dress
Adria loves the outdoors. She crawls in the grass no problem.
look out Keeva she is going to get your ball Out for lunch with grandma, Wyatt, Noelle, Rachael and the Vancapellas.
We went to the park with Lawlor cousins.Looking at the ducks
EATing strawberries with Grandpa! YA She thinks she should feed herself...
Visiting Grandma
Wearing shoes and balancing...that takes some skills
2 comments:
she is getting so big! I love that silly smile. so cute
I love the messy hair. She should wear it like that more often ;>
She's just so big. It's nuts!
Post a Comment