Thursday, February 23, 2012

Enjoying life

Hello family and friends! We are still alive and doing well...incase you were worried.

I am 33 weeks along and doing good.  I have been feeling more tired and hungry lately. And larger! It's exciting to think our baby boy is going to be here soon. I can't wait for him to come!

Adria is our big girl. She is two! She has her own opinion and always wants to get her way. She is very happy and sweet but can be very sad and grumpy. It must be the stage of learning to regulate her emotions. She loves to have FHE and lead the music. Adria enjoys saying prayers and especially kneeling down for family prayer. She loves to play with her cousins and aunt and uncles! She is very excited about the baby in mommy's tummy. We talked about him everyday and how she is going to be a big helper. She can't wait for him to grow big enough to come out. Adria talks so well. Her sentences are surprisingly good. We love hearing her thoughts!
She is such a joy and we are so grateful for her energy.

Casey is doing well. He works for a software company with his friend David. He enjoys playing with Adria and spending time with Celeste. He is actively looking for a house for our family. We look forward to finding the right home for us.

Here are some pictures of Adria and Jaydon enjoying Katie's new bunny. Adria loves baby dolls and is very good with her babies.



2 comments:

Ronya said...

I didn't know you were having a boy! Congratulations! Good luck on your house search.

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

I love the rainbow outfit.

Adria is super cute with her dolls. She is going to think Baby Boy is just a large doll she needs to tote around and feed the bottle to. Hahaha.