Casen Dale Lawlor is here! He was named after is dad Casey and his grandpa Dale Durfee and also has his Grandpa Milton Lawlor's last name.
Tired but happy mommy
Precious baby boy
Adria holding her baby brother for the first time
We are so happy to have him in our family.
This is Casen's tree. We planted it on the day he was born. I did a home birth with a midwife for Casen's birth. I absolutely loved it! Because he was born at home we planted a tree as a special memento for the occasion. More details about his birth to come...
Adria has been such a good girl. She loves Casen so much and is always very careful with him.
Adria loves to his him hugs and kisses. She is a big helper and is happy to get his pacifier or burp cloth when asked. Notice how she is trying to help give him the pacifier.
First family photo
We are so happy to have Casen in our family
Casen is such a sweet boy. I think he has his daddy's easy going personality. His hair is very long and very brown. He has a ton on the back of his head. I was hopeful he would be a red head but I'm thrilled he has so much hair. :)
Uncle Dayson, Grandpa Durfee, Adria and Casen
Proud Grandpa and Grandma Lawlor
Casen is very loved and all his cousins enjoy holding him.
Uncle Jaydon is so excited to be holding Casen for the first time. He enjoyed napping with Uncle Kenton
Casen Dale
He is a month old now...it has flown by!
2 comments:
He's already a month old!! How does that HAPPEN?? He's so handsome, Celeste!
He is so cute. When he is awake he always looks so happy and expressive. So sweet.
Post a Comment