Thursday, June 21, 2012

Newborn pictures

 My dear friend and sister Noelle took newborn pictures of Casen when he was a week old. 
She is so wonderful and I LOVE her photos.
 He is so precious
 She really captured how sweet he is
Tiny little feet :)
  I love the swirls on his blanket

 Casen is my little bit of heaven
 He was so good for the photo shoot. Actually he is a baby period.

 He has quite the widows peek hair line
 My Handsome Boy
 Cute bird mouth
 Adria wanted to play with Valette's toys way more than she wanted to get her picture taken. duh mom
Sweet baby
I love my children!

2 comments:

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

He really IS precious...
...and Noelle always does such a good job.

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

He was so well behaved for photos. We got lots of good ones. =)