Adria and I enjoy visiting my mom during the week. Lately we have been going on bike rides. Thanks to my wonderful parents who invested in this awesome infant carrier.
There is something wonderful about riding a bike, feeling the wind on your face, and smelling the fresh air. Its taking time out of a busy day to enjoy the outdoors.
Adria loves being outside and likes the bike rides. She looks all around and watches the scenery go by. I can tell she is enjoying herself because she kicks her feet as we ride along.
Check out this fabulous child bike addition. Jaydon loves to go on bike rides and now he can keep up with us on this. He can help peddle and even forces mom to go faster when he peddles hard. Its the greatest invention!
Adria enjoying the ride.
1 comment:
That seat is amazing! I need to get a bike first, and then I am totally getting one of those! But first we need to move somewhere warmer.
Post a Comment