Sleep my child
and peace attend thee
all through the night
Adria has had a hard time sleeping in her crib. She wants to sleep with mommy of course! We (and by we I mean I) have been trying to keep a bed time routine for the past three months. We are finally having success! Adria must be getting used to sleeping in her crib. I feed her and rock her and then put her in her crib sleepy but still awake. She then is falling asleep on her own...its a MIRACLE! She wakes up once or twice in the night, but this is leaps and bound better than her waking up every hour screaming till I go pick her up. She also is getting very good at going down for her naps. I'm so proud of my baby girl!
1 comment:
Yay for sleep. Maybe soon she'll start consistently sleeping all night.
I love her alligator. It is way cool.
Post a Comment